Glazed curd with a stuffing «Raspberry» 40g
Glazed curd have a delicate texture and flavor. Light dainty with apricot, peach, strawberry, raspberry, condensed milk and vanilla flavor. Glazed curd production is comparable to an art form. The classical glazed curd consists of three main components: the curd mass, glaze and topping.
- Curd mass is a major supplier of minerals, and its protein is one of the most high-grade food proteins that favorably affects the human fat metabolism at any age.
- The chocolate glaze determines the glazed cheese appearance. Our production technology allows us to achieve the glossy surface of the glaze, to reach a special fragility of the glaze, make it not to melt in a hand and perfectly combine with the curd mass. The glaze is rich in organic compounds, beneficially affects the cardiovascular system, reduces stress and improves the mood.
- Fruit and berry fillings make cottage curd a beneficial dainty.
Nutritional value of 100 g product:
- Fat – 23.0 g
- Proteins – 9.0 g
- Carbohydrates – 32.0 g (including sucrose - 22.0 g)
- Energy value: 408 kcal
- Size: 40 g
- Storage temperature: (4±2)°C